Sunday, March 24, 2013

Some of March....

Yay! I'm finally getting caught up on blogging! :)

At 5 months, Ben weighs in at 16.2 lbs. He enjoys apples, bananas, carrots, green beans, pears, peaches, and apple juice. The boy loves to eat!  (But carrots are definitely his favorite).

He can roll over from front to back, and from back to front. 

He is very vocal, and has a lot to say! He chuckles a lot, but a full-out laugh is still rare and really precious!  I got a few laughs while tickling him on video here: giggles and chuckles....

He is still a great sleeper, but his hours are changing... We don't have quite so much of a night owl on our hands anymore! I'd be more excited, except a baby that goes to bed at midnight and sleeps for nine hours was working pretty well in this house of night-shifters! 
I seriously cannot get enough of that smile!! Ben is one bright-eyed sweet boy. HE is a pretty happy dude. And WE are so blessed!

We got to go see Ben's buddy Hank :) (Hank, btw, is pictured here at 3 weeks old, and still weighed a pound less than Ben did at birth! He's a pretty sweet little guy. I'm pretty excited Ben has a friend so close in age!)

Enjoying a "good" book. Yummy. 

Shooter and Myla both seem quite indifferent in regards to the baby. And the feeling, for the most part, seems mutual. Unless one of them is making noise, they all ignore each other. Ben does seem to like the cat, however, who will rub against his outreached hand. The cat will take the affection wherever he can get it, so I guess the two of them are friends! 

 
(Poor picture quality: taken on a phone:) Facebooking with mom..

March 7th was my 28th birthday....Eric surprised me with a new bike (and some pretty flowers). I LOVE it....haven't had much of a chance to get out on it yet though...soon...bring on SPRING! 


1 comment:

  1. So glad you were able to update your blog! Yah for the new laptop!! I love this you have done a good job. Ben is such a beautiful boy that all the pictures are great and bring a smile to his Nana. Looking forward to following this blog for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete