Sunday, March 31, 2013

....More of March

Happy and all smiles after church :) 

I had a doctor's appointment in Spokane and afterwards we went to visit Auntie Lora and Ben's cousins :) It was fun!
 Ari, Gabrian and Wynn with Ben
 "I'm old enough mama, pleeeeeeeease...just one!" 
 Whoa. Those dogs are a lot bigger than what Ben's used to! 
 Uncle Eric giving Ariana some bike riding advice
 Talking with Auntie and Wynn
 Me with my niece, Wynn

me with my niece, Ariana
 Uncle Eric and Gabrian playing some B-ball =)

Hmmmm....something tells me he made it :)

Ariana and her Uncle Eric have always been good friends :) <3 
Happy, happy, happy to be hangin' with his Auntie! 

Not the most exciting video, but love his baby sounds! 

Needing a quick snooze to recharge! 



The next day, Eric, Ben, and I visited a small local "zoo" that houses large cats (and one spoiled black bear). It's pretty small, but we did get to hear a tiger protest a little bit..the sound of a large cat roaring will always make the hair on the back of your neck stand up, regardless of fencing between you and it. I think they said they had something like 19 tigers. They also have 2 African lions, a leopard, a mountain lion, and some bob cats. It was fun :)


A very scary name for a big cat to have! 





Checking out the cats.....Ben was intruiged. I didn't think he would have been old enough to notice/care...but it IS Ben, after all. He sees all ;)

Awkward family (self) portrait! Yay! 

After the (oh-so-fun 2 hour) drive back to the valley, we finally got some spring weather! We rounded up the pups and went for a walk in the park. Ben LOVES to be outside. It cures all. He's always quiet and happy and just likes to take it all in! 



Overwhelming cuteness! 
Did I mention we did a little bit of shopping in Spokane? Look at that hat! I love it!!
In stead of using the stroller, we were Moby-wrappin' it. Ben seems indifferent as to his mode of transportation. He doesn't care "how" or "why" just as long as he's outside! 
  I mean, really? He's kind of ridiculous. I wonder if it hurts to be so darned cute?! Good grief! His mama sure loves him!!


1 comment: