At 3 months old, Mr. Benjamin weighs 14 lbs. Starting to learn more about our little guy's likes and dislikes, and his "little" personality. Pretty fun :)
Sweet, sweet baby....
A boy and his guardian :)
He is a thumb sucker!
This toy "goes" when the feet kick a foot-plate at the base. When kicked, the top spins and plays music. Quite captiviating! (I type this when he is now 5 months, and it is still a favorite!)
This is a blanket that belonged to Ben's mama as a baby. I have a picture of myself on it as a newborn and I did not take up one full square. I love his face in this picture!
"Hi, my name is Chubby..."
....And they call me that for a reason!
First taste of rice cereal. He was quite indifferent. He seemed to like the process of us putting food in his mouth, but didn't seem to like or dislike the cereal.
Our beautiful boy and his beautiful blue eyes.
One happy, cute critter!
No comments:
Post a Comment