A proud mama moment, listening to Ben talk to the lady in line behind us at the store:
Ben: (handing her his shoe) "shoe!"
Lady: "yes. Shoe. Oh! Aren't you articulate! What's your name?"
Ben: (patting his chest) "BEN!"
Lady: "Ohhh! Well, hi Ben, how old are you?"
Ben: (holding up one finger) "none!"
Lady, laughing: "nice to meet you Ben. I'm Liz, can you say Liz?"
Pause....
Ben: "no."
One grubby critter!
They're so sweet when they sleep!
Shooter continues to be very good with Ben, tolerates baby maulings and even baby using him as a step-stool to reach things. On occasion, I've caught Shooter trying to initiate play with Ben. Shooter denies it ;)
A pretty Autumn Sunset from our house
Trying OH-so-hard to get some steps in!
I just LOVE those eyes!
The kitty....not as good as Shooter with "playing"
And then, Nov 26th: He started walking! Video here: Ben's first steps
No comments:
Post a Comment