Monday, March 10, 2014

December '13. (14 months old) and Christmas!




A little bit of Ben's laugh. What happens when you throw a ball at mama and she screams.....it's HILARIOUS (says Ben! :)

This walking stuff ain't so hard mama....


I got it now! 


Ben was VERY good about not touching the Christmas tree. UNTIL we put presents under it, which was just too much temptation!

ONE year ago: Ben with the Christmas tree....
Oh, how time flies!




Christmas at Grammie and Papa Hanson's 









My handsome, blue-eyed, Broncos-wearing, favorite guys!
Ben assisting Uncle Matt with his presents :)
Um, anyone seen BEN?






One tuckered critter....
.....and two more. 
Ben with Papa
I mean, good grief.... is he ever CUTE!


The entire Hanson Family
Our Hanson Family



Christmas at Gramps and Nana's


Everywhere he goes, I'm convinced his goal is to find as many people to read to him as possible. Here with cousin Gabrian.


My dad. 


My brother, Travis, with our nephew, Cameron. No family resemblance there, eh?? 


We topped off the night with a good-ole game of SPOONS!




Trying out Gramps's hat! (Again...OH THOSE EYES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment